Executive assistant, Minerva Imaging
Minerva Imaging, Oelstykke, Denmark
Minerva Imaging is a fast growing, entrepreneurial and scientifically driven CRO with the ambition to be the globally leading CRO in our area of expertise. To facilitate the continued strong growth of the company, we seek an executive assistant to establish and manage the administrative and business supporting functions in the company.
Your role is to establish and develop the supporting administrative functions required to run a fast growing, lean organization, quickly approaching 50 colleagues and with the aim to double every 4 years. You will be responsible for running the collaboration with key external partners for services sourced outside and initially conduct internal processes directly. You will manage and optimize the combination of sourced and internal solutions in line with the development of the company and in close collaboration with the CEO. You will work in a science driven environment with the ambition to make a real difference advancing new treatment modalities to patients.
The ideal candidate has a business and administrative background, thrives in a fast-paced and positive environment, takes ownership, is proactive and with an interest in the life science area.
- Financial and administrative functions
- Business and project controlling
- Insurance, leasing and vendor agreements
- HR, hiring, contracts, payroll
- IT setup and management of IT vendors
- Vendor contracts and control of invoices
- Facility management and construction projects
- Company profile and digital marketing
To succeed in the position, you should have a business background from Copenhagen Business school or similar background, with a focus on finance and accounting and possess the following:
- Good understanding of accounting for internal and tax purposes
- 2-4 years in a role as financial controller or similar position
- Strong IT skills and insight into new digital opportunities
- Strong drive to establish administrative processes in a science driven organization
On a personal note you are
- A proactive communicator and team-player
- Enthusiastic and passionate, but keeps attention to detail
- Problem-solving and a get-things-done attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, service organization where our clients rely on our ability to run the extra mile
- Fluent in written and oral English
As we are an informal organization, we value humor and a natural care for one another, meaning stepping up and lending a helping hand to a colleague when needed, and we keep focus on open and honest communication.
Sounds as you, then please apply no later than March 05th, 2021 to the position by sending your motivated cover letter, CV and relevant certificates to email@example.com. If you have questions to the position, please contact Jacob Jacobsen, member of the board, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 27105565. Interviews will be held continuously.
About Minerva Imaging
Minerva Imaging is a scientifically driven CRO founded in 2011 and with 40 employees. Our focus is on the use of advanced oncology models and molecular imaging for translational cancer research and drug development. We engage with our clients to understand their scientific questions and discuss how our methods and capabilities can provide answers. We are growing rapidly and our services are in great demand, and the right candidate will be a key contributor to build the financial and administrative setup to support the continued strong growth. You will join a fast paced and highly specialized CRO, with big dreams of taking disease treatment to the next level of personalized medicines.