Minerva Imaging, Copenhagen, Denmark
Minerva Imaging is growing, and therefore we are looking for our new colleague; a dedicated and highly motivated junior scientist. We are a scientifically driven CRO, and we need your help to continue our growth and obtain high quality data to our Stakeholders.
You will work in a cross-functional and fast paced environment delivering study results and high-quality data to our clients. You will resume responsibility for planning, coordinating and conducting scientific studies in collaboration with our skilled team of technicians and senior scientists. You should be able to work independently and have hands-on experience with cell culturing, flow cytometry and proliferation assays. Previous experience with animal models, preferably within oncology and immune-oncology will be a strength.
The ideal candidate takes ownership, is proactive and sets high quality standards for data deliveries and when conducting studies in animal facility and laboratory. You are highly organized, keep accurate experimental records and execute multiple tasks successfully and at once. It is essential that you have a positive attitude and enjoy working with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Plan and execute external and internal research activities within oncology
- Plan and conduct advanced molecular and cell-based assays, including flow cytometry, cytokine assays, proliferation/activation assays
- Setup and develop animal models, primarily within oncology, in collaboration with senior scientists
- Write study protocols, analyze data and report study results
- Communicate with all stakeholders, from technicians to Sponsor representatives
To succeed in this position, you should hold a master’s degree within natural or life science and possess the following
- Experience in working with cell culturing and cell-based assays such as flow cytometry and proliferation assays
- Experience working with RNA sequencing data is preferred
- Ability to plan, execute and report on internal and external projects in collaboration with senior scientists
- Take responsibility for driving key project activities to completion
- Interest in working hands-on with rodent animal techniques, including different dosing regimens and surgical techniques
- Previous knowledge of working with radioactivity and molecular imaging techniques is an advantage but not essential
On a personal note you are
- A proactive communicator and team-player
- Organized with attention to details
- Problem-solving with a strong analytical mind-set
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Fluent in English both written and oral
We are an informal organization, value humor, takes natural care for one another and keep an open and honest communication.
Sounds as you, then please apply to the position no later than 31st March 2019 by sending your motivated cover letter, CV and relevant certificates to email@example.com. If you have questions to the position, please contact Camilla Paludan Hougaard, Project Manager, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 26 28 49 40. Interviews will be held continuously.
About Minerva Imaging
Minerva Imaging is a scientifically driven CRO founded in 2011. Our focus is on the use of advanced oncology models and molecular imaging for translational cancer research and drug development. We engage with our clients to understand their scientific questions and discuss how our methods and capabilities can provide answers. We are growing rapidly, and the right candidate will be a key contributor to maintaining the scientific foundation in our approach to research, while expanding our business.