Laboratory Technician (Forskningslaborant) with HPLC- and radiochemistry experience
We are looking for our new colleague; a skilled, dedicated and highly motivated laboratory technician with HPLC and preferably radiochemistry-experience. The position is permanent starting as soon as possible.
About Minerva Imaging
Minerva Imaging is a scientifically driven CRO founded in 2011. Our focus is on the use of advanced oncology models, cardiovascular models and inflammatory models. We are experts on molecular imaging for translational research and drug development. We engage with our clients to understand their scientific questions and discuss how our methods and capabilities can provide answers. We are growing rapidly, and the right candidate will be a key contributor to maintaining the scientific foundation in our approach to research, while expanding our business.
We are looking for a technically skilled research technician with hands-on HPLC experience and ideally a broad background from various research areas. You will be part of our Pharmacology team and support our in vitro and in vivo drug discovery activities. Experience with radiochemistry is a plus.
The team members participate in several projects simultaneously and you will work in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment and must therefore have good communication and collaboration skills. You will be involved in our radiochemistry work, both synthesis and quality control, as well as additional activities. The job tasks involve in vivo work. Previous experience with animal models, preferably within oncology, immune-oncology or cardiovascular disease, will therefore be an advantage.
We are an informal organization that values humor, takes natural care for one another and keep an open and honest communication.
You have a background as laboratory technician (laborant) or a related education and several years of relevant experience from life sciences. In addition, you have the following skills:
- Hands-on experience with HPLC and chromatographic methods
- Work-experience with radioactive isotopes is an advantage
- Experience with cell culturing and cell-based assays (e.g. flow cytometry, proliferation assays ) is a plus
- In vivo work will be a part of the job assignment. Broad hands-on in-vivo experience is an advantage
- Organized with attention to details and a motivation for generation of high-quality results
- A proactive communicator and team-player
- You thrive in our fast-paced environment, together with the team
- You can be focused and work independently as well as be a valuable team-player
- You are fluent in English both written and oral
- A positive mindset, a can-do attitude and a motivation for problem solving
Please submit your application no later than 17th November 2019 to email@example.com. The application must include a motivated cover letter and a CV addressing the listed qualifications.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Klaus T. Jensen, In-vivo Pharmacology Group Leader (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applications will be evaluated continuously, and we will invite potential applicants for job interview accordingly.