Senior Scientist, radiochemist
Minerva Imaging, Oelstykke, Denmark
Minerva Imaging is a fast growing, entrepreneurial and scientifically driven CRO with the ambition to be the globally leading CRO in our area of expertise. To facilitate the continued strong growth, we seek a dedicated and skilled senior scientist to join our radiochemistry team working closely with our collaborators developing novel radiopharmaceuticals.
You will work in a cross-functional and highly matrixed environment delivering study results and high-quality data for our collaborators. You will be part of our radiochemistry team and your main tasks will be to execute projects involving radiochemistry. You will be responsible for providing expert contribution to the radiochemistry capabilities at Minerva Imaging, support our continued research and development of current and new radiopharmaceuticals and extend our capabilities within radiochemistry and radioanalytical measurements.
The ideal candidate takes ownership, is proactive and sets high quality standards for data deliveries. It is essential that you have a positive attitude and enjoy working with changing priorities, deadlines and shifts between laboratory and office work.
- Design, plan and execute external and internal research activities within oncology and cardiovascular diseases
- Develop and implement new methods and protocols
- Provide expert knowledge within analytical chemistry and radiochemistry
- Radiolabeling for preclinical diagnostics and therapy studies
- Data presentation and reporting to our collaborators
- Ongoing communication with collaborators and a high degree of collaboration with team members
To succeed in this position, you should hold a Ph.D. within a natural or life science field and possess the following:
- You have relevant laboratory experience including strong chemistry and analytical skills within HPLC, iTLC and/or other analytical methods
- Experience with radiometal chelation/coordination chemistry is a plus
- You have strong experience in general lab work
- You can drive projects on your own and thrive working with tight deadlines
- You have excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- You have a quality and detail-oriented mindset
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment (GMP/GLP) is a strong advantage
On a personal note you are
- A proactive communicator and team-player
- Enthusiastic and passionate, but keeps attention to detail
- Problem-solving and have strong analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, service organization where our collaborators rely on our ability to run the extra mile
As we are an informal organization, we value humor and a natural care for one another, meaning stepping up and lending a helping hand to a colleague when needed, and we keep focus on open and honest communication.
If this sounds like you, please submit your application no later than March 20, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application must include a motivated cover letter and a CV addressing the listed qualifications.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact: Senior Scientist, Jesper Fonslet; e-mail: email@example.com or In Vivo Pharmacology Group Leader, Lotte Kellemann Kristensen; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be evaluated continuously, and we will invite potential applicants for job interview accordingly.
About Minerva Imaging
Minerva Imaging is a scientifically driven CRO founded in 2011 approaching 50 employees. Our focus is on the use of advanced oncology models and molecular imaging for translational cancer research and drug development. We engage with our collaborators to understand their scientific questions and discuss how our methods and capabilities can provide answers. We are rapidly growing, and the right candidate will be a key contributor to maintaining the scientific foundation and our approach to research, while expanding our business. You will join a highly specialized CRO, with ambitions of taking disease treatment to the next generation of personalized medicines.